注册 登录
滑铁卢中文论坛 返回首页

风萧萧的个人空间 http://www.shuicheng.ca/bbs/?61910 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

British transgender rapist moved to women-only jail 狼进羊窝

已有 317 次阅读2017-9-8 17:52 |个人分类:英国

Transgender rapist who was moved to women-only jail despite still having a penis is segregated after 'making unwanted sexual advances on female inmates'

• Martin Ponting, 50, a father-of-three, became Jessica Winfield behind bars
  • She was moved in March this year from male-only HMP Whitemoor, in Cambridgeshire, to HMP Bronzefield in Surrey - Europe's largest female prison 
  • It emerged she was segregated over reports of unwanted advances on inmates

A double rapist, who had a £10,000 sex change operation behind bars, has been put in segregation at a women-only prison after making unwanted sexual advances on inmates.

Martin Ponting, 50, a father-of-three, became Jessica Winfield in jail after being sentenced to life imprisonment in 1995. 

She was moved in March this year from male-only HMP Whitemoor, in Cambridgeshire, to HMP Bronzefield in Surrey - Europe's largest female prison. 

Now, it has emerged that she was segregated last week due to reports of her making inappropriate advances on her fellow inmates.

The rapist was moved from HMP Whitemoor, in Cambridgeshire, to HMP Bronzefield in Surrey

The rapist was moved from HMP Whitemoor, in Cambridgeshire, to HMP Bronzefield in Surrey

She was moved in March this year from male-only HMP Whitemoor, in Cambridgeshire, to HMP Bronzefield in Surrey (pictured) - Europe's largest female prison

She was moved in March this year from male-only HMP Whitemoor, in Cambridgeshire, to HMP Bronzefield in Surrey (pictured) - Europe's largest female prison

A source told The Sun: 'It beggars belief why a convicted double rapist like Jessica is allowed to mix with females despite still have her penis intact.

'Prison bosses were worried she would try it on with inmates and their fears have come true. Inmates were furious to be lumbered with a convicted rapist in the first place and they're even more angry now.'

Discussing her sexuality in the prisoners' newspaper, Inside Time, in 2007, Winfield claimed she was targeted in prison because of her sexuality.

She said: 'I changed my name to that of a female to prove to the authorities and everyone concerned that I am very serious about my gender and that I do not feel right being a man.

'I feel like a female trapped in a male body.'

But furious campaigners expressed their outrage at the decision.  

Transgender prisoners were permitted to right to have gender surgery in 1999 when kidnapper John Pilley and five other inmates, including a murderer, launched a legal challenge to have surgery on the NHS. 

Martin Ponting, 50, a father-of-three, became Jessica Winfield in HMP Whitemoor (pictured) after being sentenced to life imprisonment in 1995

Martin Ponting, 50, a father-of-three, became Jessica Winfield in HMP Whitemoor (pictured) after being sentenced to life imprisonment in 1995

Prisoners must pass rigorous psychological tests to demonstrate they genuinely want to change sex and are not just seeking special treatment

Prisoners must pass rigorous psychological tests to demonstrate they genuinely want to change sex and are not just seeking special treatment

Pilley, who was sentenced to life in jail for the kidnapping of a taxi-driver, Linda Charlesworth, in 1981, became the first prisoner to undergo a sex change.

Then in 2009 a High Court ruling enabled transgender prisoners to transfer to different sex jails. 

Prisoners must pass rigorous psychological tests to demonstrate they genuinely want to change sex and are not just seeking special treatment.

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

And this is a surprise to who exactly?

Click to rate

Haha, I bet the liberals don't know which side to take on this. They can't upset the rights of a transexual, but they can't ignore a female victim either. Haha see how your dumb political correctness is panning out?!

Click to rate

What an absolute joke!! Prisoners should NOT be allowed sex change operations! After all there is nothing they can do in the outside world once imprisoned for life, so lets stop wasting hundreds of thousands of pounds in this way!!!

Click to rate

NOW WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT IT........ ERRR, EVERYBODY OTHER THAN THE AUTHORITIES, IT WOULD SEEM. FFS !

Click to rate

Only in britain could this happen

Click to rate

Identity politics wins again

Click to rate

What needs to happen for common sense to prevail? PC madness is taking over our society and people are too scared to speak up about it. What a sad state of affairs in our 'free' country.

Click to rate

24 hours a day locked in their cells would solve the problem. Food through a hatch and plenty of books to read so they can learn a thing or two while in there!

Click to rate

Pc madness

Click to rate

Those consultants will agree to anything asked just to get them out of the office.

Click to rate

By definition putting a fox in the hen house.

Click to rate

The left don't care about women. They'll happily throw us to the wolves if they think it'll earn make them look 'progressive' to their fellow lefties.

Click to rate

The far right seem to believe educated progressive people are on the left, like doctors, judges etc; which is probably true.

Click to rate

Well there is a surprise!!

Click to rate

Prison service is a big joke so is the NHS.Those sexually assaulted have a right to sue the prison service muppets.

Click to rate

Hey ladies, nothing to worry about...my labour MP has assured me that this NEVER happens when I wrote to her about my concerns about this issue...

Click to rate

I thought that headline read as........a life behind BRAS.

Click to rate

Still chuckling 10 mins later, brilliant. ;-)

Click to rate

You know what...that doesn't even surprise me,not anymore,and not seeing as it is this fussed up country,along with it's fussed up human rights.

Click to rate

Bizzarre!

Click to rate

Political correctness gone MAD!

Click to rate

Idiots running the asylum.

Click to rate

This story sums up the absurdity of the present situation.

Click to rate

oh what a surprise

Click to rate

Bonkers

Click to rate

The people who made this decision should be held to account. They have put people at risk with this outrageous decision and should be held to account and sacked.

Click to rate

What the hell?!

Click to rate

No really???

Click to rate

All the crackpot idea's sound like they're coming out of a padded cell

Click to rate

The phrase 'cat among the pigeons' springs to mind.

Click to rate

We shouldn't pander to the NHS paying for such transversions from one gender to another, no matter how much pressure they're under. We can't afford to treat the people on a whim as there are ill people out there that need treatment as against this social engineering!

Click to rate

Stop the world I want to get off.

Click to rate

This is the future folks.

Click to rate

Did I read the same thing as everyone else? Transgender aside (separate issue) I don't care 'which gender they identify with' that isn't the issue. There are 3 things that stand out here. 'Rapist', 'Penis' and 'Womens prison'. Hello?

Click to rate

What surprise. Didn't see that coming at all!!!!

Click to rate

I am an advocate for England, Our history is Amazon and doesn't get taught enough. BUT I read articles like this, that not only make me feel sick, make me genuinely ashamed to be from the country I love. Say what you will about other places, at least 99.9% of the time, the justice systems are bang on. Only in England would this happen.

Click to rate

Oh, what a surprise!!!! Whoever made this decision should be charged with procuring sexual assault.

Click to rate

As a bleeding heart lefty I think the trans community is treated so badly however to stick a convicted rapist in a womans prison is a joke. It doesn't do anyone (apart from the rapist) any favours and sets back trans rights issues. I did see a comment asking why was this reported as it shows the trans community in bad light but it really does have to highlighted as a decision of gross incompetence.

Click to rate

So there are so many changing sex that there is a "trans community" now?

Click to rate

Well now who'd of thought!!!

Click to rate

The NHS is always bleating how it has no money to treat cancer, yet there are no shortages of funds for expensive sex change operations.

Click to rate

The world really is going mad.

Click to rate

Anyone with half an ounce of common sense could see this would happen.

Click to rate

I've heard it all now.

Click to rate

To think that only a short time ago we used to sneer at and tell jokes about that country to the west for being stupid. The joke is on England now.

Click to rate

Think of the number of job vacancies, if we got rid of all those who make decisions whilst their brain, it would seem, is on holiday along with their common sense.

Click to rate

if this was a movie, you'd say it was too far fetched.

Click to rate

Good old human rights law. Absolutely mental.

Click to rate

2 of 3 repliesSee all replies

It allows stupid decisions like this to happen. What is a human right? Way to woolly and open to interpretation.

Click to rate

Time we ditched human rights and imposed human duties instead.

Click to rate

You don't usually see the words "her" and "penis" in the same sentence

Click to rate

2 of 4 repliesSee all replies

If you are one of those 'Human Rights' lawyers, PC or snow flake, it is actually normally to find these words together.

Click to rate

It is all wrong!

Click to rate

When I read about nonsense like this, I genuinely fear for the future of this country. We HAVE to get back to normality and suppress this Liberal idiocy.

Click to rate

No need to fear, we are too far gone for that now, just find a way to save yourself.

Click to rate

What an absolute joke.

Click to rate

With your comment as the rubbish punchline

Click to rate

I'm trans and this does nothing but put more stress on the trans community, especially when we are already such a oppressed minority

Click to rate

Oppressed... Right. Apart from people looking at you funny, or making a few insensitive comments, how exactly are you oppressed? Are you kept in chains? Are you shoved in a small box each night by overlords?

Click to rate

HER Penis.

Click to rate

Such a shame our justice system fails to have any sort of common sense.

Click to rate

Who would've thought it eh.

Click to rate

I can't believe they let him get away with this. What a slap in the face for those genuine transgender people who are trying to be accepted into our community.

Click to rate

With people like this in charge of the prison system is it any wonder its like a holiday camp .

Click to rate

Well done PC crew

Click to rate

I am surprised that anyone could be surprised by this.

Click to rate

Oh didn't see that coming. What the hell is wrong with our criminal justice system. Disgusting

Click to rate

"I didn't see that coming" !!!! Was that intentional?

Click to rate

I see that our prison's are hotels for naughty boys and girls. No wonder their full.

Click to rate

Who on earth makes these decisions, they should be sacked and possibly sentenced themselves.

Click to rate

This nonsense has to stop, the liberal authorities are being scammed and are too PC to see it

Click to rate

Surely, they are in jail as a punishment, why do they not have to wait until they are released to have any gender operations.

Click to rate

Human rights act!!!

Click to rate

Madness.

Click to rate

Words fail me!

Click to rate

PC brigade!!!

Click to rate

Convicted rapist? Transferred to female prison? And now in trouble for sexual advances to women. You couldn't make it up.

Click to rate

£10,000 reassignment surgery behind bars!!!!! If they are that serious let them pay for it themselves. OMG our government are stupid. FGS stop.

Click to rate

Society is broken

Click to rate

Thank the left wing snowflakes

Click to rate

Well I never thought that would happen. Give me strength.

Click to rate

Once again we see how incompetent and stupid those in charge of our prisons are, feel sorry for those on the front line

Click to rate

Well, there's a surprise !

Click to rate

Just wait until the new Gender Identity Bill goes through. All they will have to do is feelz like a woman and they will have to be moved to women's prison. It will be illegal not to.

Click to rate

Social engineering by liberals.

Click to rate

The world has gone mad, stark raving MAD!

Click to rate

As Littlejohn would say "you couldn't make it up".

Click to rate

SOFT TOUCH

Click to rate

You couldn't make it up....jailed for rape...then gets a £10k gender reassignment surgery and then! Moved to a female prison!! Wtf is wrong with this country? People can't get life prolonging drugs?! Kids have no supplies in schools and hospitals are falling apart but a rapist gets a Sex change!!! Our priorities are utterly screwed and it makes me ashamed...

Click to rate

2 of 4 repliesSee all replies

This is the world the alt-left want to live in. Everybody can do what they want, be waht they want, and have what they want. And anyone who disagrees is a n a z i

Click to rate

So very right! Mad strange times we are living in.

Click to rate

Open a transgender prison for these people and let them sort themselves out.

Click to rate

Sometimes even Monty Python couldnt make these stories.

Click to rate

Stark raving bonkers

Click to rate

Oh how I wish my father was still with us. I'd love to hear his opinion on what's happened to the world in such a short period of time.

Click to rate

For God"s sake. What is happening to my country????

Click to rate

You couldn't make this up...ffs!!

Click to rate

This sounds like a joke !

Click to rate

Joke . Must be? No.. seriously ... we are that stupid?!

Click to rate

What a surprise?

Click to rate

If a woman in the prison got raped the home office would get sued. I can't get my head around this. Should never be in a woman's prison.

Click to rate

You couldn't make it up

Click to rate

Once again the utter stupidity of incompetent management.

Click to rate

So let me get this right.... A convicted rapist goes to a male jail (good ring to that) then spends £10,000 (assuming his own money?) On a sex change operation but still has a penis? Then to top it all, is then transferred to a women's prison only to try it on with other inmates? Wow, you just wouldn't believe it unless you read it in a newspaper or something!!!!

Click to rate

Our society makes me feel dumber by the day!

Click to rate

How can you be a convicted rapist, in prison, forego your right to vote, and have a sex change operation?

Click to rate

Another day in this crazy mixed up world we live in

Click to rate

I find this so stupid but becoming the new PC rules it has to be me that does not the understand the world any more.

Click to rate

Don't feel right being in a man's body fine but yr in prison so tough crap deal with it

Click to rate

You couldn't make it up, could you?

Click to rate

A double rapist who had a £10,000 sex change but still had a penis and had to be segregated from women??????? The law in this country is completely ridiculous and if it wasn't so serious, a complete joke.

Click to rate

You couldn't make it up luckily we don't have to any more

Click to rate

You couldn't make this up!!

Click to rate

Seems there is a fox in the chicken coup!

Click to rate

Can we stop with all this nonsense no

强奸犯要求变性并转到女子监狱,于是狼进了羊窝

文章来源:  于 
http://www.wenxuecity.com/news/2017/09/08/6563124.html

每每说起强奸犯的新闻,人们总是咬牙切齿,

类似直接没收这些人“作案工具”的呼声,不绝于耳。

今天故事的主人公,同样是一位强奸犯,

但即使已经身陷囹吾,他仍然想了个法子继续自己的恶行…

(官方并未放出这名囚犯的照片,以下皆为外媒配图)

他原本的名字叫Martin Ponting,今年50岁,来自英国。

1995年,他因连续性侵两名女子,被判以终身监禁,

在剑桥郡一间名为HMP Whitemoor的男子监狱中服刑…

2007年,已经服刑多年的他突然给一份囚犯专供的报纸《Inside Time》写信,

在信中,他声称自己有性别认同障碍:

“我觉得我拥有这女性的灵魂,却被困在了男性的驱壳里。” Martin在信中这样说道。

为了证明自己确实不想当男人,

他还将自己的名字改成了更加女性化的,Jessica Winfield:

“我愿意把我的名字改掉,我要向当局和每个人证明,我对自己的性别已经认识的非常清楚,我很认真,我不想当男人了。”

Martin,哦不,应该叫“她” Jessica,

她做这些事情的目的,在当时看来,是为了能够在狱中就接受变性手术,

因为这事儿虽然听起来有点诡异,但在英国确实是合法的:

曾经,有一位名叫John Pilley囚犯,

因为绑架了一名出租车司机,同样被判处终身监禁,

但,当他在狱中发现自己有性别认同障碍后,开始向法律发起挑战,

他连同其它5名囚犯向法院申请进行变性手术的权力,

最终,1999年,英国狱中的囚犯被允许接受变性…

并且,到了2009年,英国高等法院进一步裁决允许,变性后的囚犯可以被转移到不同性别的监狱。

不过这事儿也不是你想变就能变的,

提出变性申请的囚犯,必须要通过严格的心理测试来证明自己是真的想要改变性别,而不是向借此获得特殊待遇,

Martin,或者Jessica很顺利的就通过了这些测试,并接受了价值10000英镑的手术…

由于这项手术一般都比较复杂,需要分次来进行,

就在他的外貌已经接近女性化,可丁丁仍然还在的时候,

他再一次向狱方投诉表示,自己的变性人身份已经被多名男囚犯给“盯上”了,

处境非常危险,随时可能遭到侵犯,

因此,狱方决定在他还没接受切除生殖器官手术前,先将他转往另一间女子监狱。

这所监狱是全欧洲最大的女子监狱,名叫MP Bronzefield。

今年3月,Jessica转狱的消息一经传出,瞬时就引发了非常大的争议,

首先,就她此前性侵过的受害者来看,对方表示这简直不可理喻:

“他也许可以改变自己的身体,但他邪恶的大脑是不会变的。”受害者在接受采访时表示…

再则,MP Bronzefield监狱的管理者也对此表达过了很强的担忧,

毕竟这是一名强奸犯,万一变性只是个套路,

她又故技重施在女囚犯身上呢?

除此而外,这所女子监狱中的囚犯也产生过强烈的不满:

“这真的让人难以置信,一个被定罪的强奸犯,竟然要来女子监狱?并且他的阴茎还完好无损?”

多名女囚在接受媒体采访时都愤愤不已…

尽管争议重重,

但官方依然决定将正处于变性过程中的Jessica关押进女子监狱。

截至目前,Jessica已经以变性人的身份在这所女子监狱服刑近半年了,

人们最担心的事情还是发生了…

根据上周狱方的一份报告显示,Jessica由于在狱中对多名女囚犯进行性骚扰,

已经被转入了隔离牢房…

原来,说啥性别认知障碍都是假的,她只是想换个方法继续性侵女性…

这下,原本就一肚子怨气的女狱友们更是一下子炸了锅,

不少人甚至怒火中烧的表示,再不把这个人渣赶走,

她们就只能用自残的方式来引起当局的重视了…

根据媒体事后的采访,

Jessica的前妻Sharleen Ponting则毫不意外的向记者表示:

“我就知道会搞出这种乱子,

他已经是公认的强奸犯,不管是谁想出把强奸犯关进女子监狱,那一定都是疯了…”

目前,HMP Bronzefield的发言人表示,他们不会就个别囚犯发表评论,

但看到这个新闻后的民众们则再次表达自己强烈的不满:

“哦…所以为啥没人想到这事儿会发生?”

“真是笑话…一个强奸犯被转移到女子监狱!当英国人真的尴尬”

“真是个天大的笑话。”

“厉害,英国司法系统的一切所有毛病,都在这一个故事里被巧妙的总结了出来..”

好吧,

对于这些能让人钻空子的法律条例,还是得谨慎监管啊...-。-

ref http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4856268/Transgender-rapist-moved-women-jail-segregated.html?ito=social-facebook#comments

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

法律申明|用户条约|隐私声明|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|www.kwcg.ca

GMT-5, 2024-5-18 11:38 , Processed in 0.029597 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.